Prime Power Solutions has a comprehensive line of surge protective devices to meet your needs, regardless of the risk of exposure.
Our innovative, reliable surge protection solutions help reduce costly downtime by protecting sensitive electrical and electronic equipment against the damaging effects of transients. They're also designed and tested in accordance with IEEE and UL® standards1 and built in an ISO 9001 facility.
- • IEEE Std 142 Grounding of Industrial and Commercial Power Systems
- • IEEE Std 1100 IEEE Recommended Practice for Powering and Grounding Electronic Equipment
- • IEEE Std C62.41.1 Guide on the Surge Environment in Low-Voltage (1000 V and less) AC Power Circuits
- • ANSI/IEEE Std C62.41.2 Recommended Practice on characterization of Surges in Low-Voltage (1000 V and less) AC Power Circuits
- • IEEE Std C62.45 Recommended Practice on Surge Testing for Equipment Connected to Low-Voltage (1000 V and Less) AC Power Circuits
- • IEEE Std C62.47 IEEE Guide on Electrostatic Discharge (ESD): Characterization of the ESD Environment
- • IEEE Std C62.48 Guide on Interactions Between Power System Disturbances and Surge Protective Devices
- • IEEE Std C62.62 Test Specifications for Surge-Protective Devices (SPDs) for Use on the Load Side of the Service Equipment in Low-Voltage (1000 V and Less) AC Power Circuits
- • ANSI/IEEE Std C62.72 Guide for the Application of Surge-Protective Devices for Low-Voltage (1000 V or Less) AC Power Circuits
- • NFPA 70 (NEC) Article 285
- • NFPA 780 Standard for the Installation of Lightning Protection Systems
- • ANSI/UL 1449